2023年9月24日 星期日

#1 Greeting!

It’s nice to meet you. My Chinese name is Tien,Ching-Yi. My English name is Amy.

I'm from Hsinchu.

My hobbies include playing vollyball, watching ball gamews, and traveling.

Also,I enjoy listening to music .I went to a concert by Lauv a while ago. He is one of my favorite singers.

This summer vacation I visited the Taipei Astronomical Museum, and I thought it was interesting. The ticket is very cheap, and student tickets cost only NT$20.








2 則留言:

  1. Seems you had a wonderful time in summer vacation. It's really nice.
    By the way, I love lauv, too. I also went the concert in Nangang Exhibition Hall.
    That was an amazing night for me.

    回覆刪除
  2. I didn't know we have an Astronomical Museum around Taipei. I will surely visit sometime.

    回覆刪除

#6 Try a poem

Title:Love myself My prompt: Please write a poem about love myself for EFL reader Original Audio file 1 :English(United States),Nancy(Femal...