2024年3月8日 星期五

#1 Greeting

Hi I’m Amy. I'm from Hsinchu. I live in Taipei now, near the school. My hobby is watching dramas on Netflix. My favorite American TV series is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's related to a police station and is very funny, but it also touches on various social issues such as gender equality and racial topics.


I also enjoy traveling. I went to Korea for winter break, and I thought it was great. And That was my first time seeing snow, and I thought it was really cool but also very cold. I enjoyed everything from the food to the attractions, and I'm looking forward to my travel plans for this summer.


And My English is pretty basic, I'm quite shy by nature. But in this class, I will do my best to practice my English expression skills. Thank you.



1 則留言:

  1. I've noticed your progress, Amy. Thank you for sharing your experiences from your trip to Korea during the first week of class.

    回覆刪除

#6 Try a poem

Title:Love myself My prompt: Please write a poem about love myself for EFL reader Original Audio file 1 :English(United States),Nancy(Femal...